On this page, VPN Creative offers you a TOP 4 of the cheapest VPN on a 1 month plan and 1 month only. The idea is to allow you to choose a cheap VPN in one click, without having to signup for 2 years or more!
Top 3 cheapest VPNs for 1 month
- #1 Atlas VPN at $9.69
- #2 PrivateVPN at $9.90 per month
- #3 ProtonVPN: the complete package for $9.99
- #4 PureVPN at $10.95 per month
- Why such a selection?
- What other parameters to consider?
TOP 4 cheapest VPN under $10
Cheapest VPN 1 month #1 : Atlas VPN at $9.69
Featuring a pool of +750 servers and a built-in ad and malware blocker, AtlasVPN supports 4K streaming and P2P downloading.
This virtual private network provider allows an unlimited number of devices with 1 account, has the fastest high-level encryption protocol on the market, WireGuard®. Very inexpensive, AtlasVPN is among the providers with the best current monthly offers.
Cheap VPN 1 month #2 : PrivateVPN
Thanks to its simple applications and attractive prices, PrivateVPN is a cheap virtual private network service ideal for beginners. Once installed, PrivateVPN offers one-click configuration and supports up to 6 devices at the same time.
It also offers decent speed while encrypting your data for $9.90.
#3: ProtonVPN costs only $9.99
As surprising as it may seem, this is ProtonVPN the cheapest virtual private network for a month. Purely the creation of CERN researchers, Proton is open source and supported by a very strong and influential community of computer scientists and engineers from all walks of life. A pioneer in software development, this VPN covers more than 54 countries around the world and carries with it the world’s most secure encryption protocols.
Compatible on all operating systems, ProtonVPN ‘s full plan is just $9. 99 a month with no further obligation to purchase.
PureVPN is a fast and particularly comprehensive VPN service. Its affordable price, servers and numerous features make it a great choice.
PureVPN has more than 6500 servers in over 140 countries, applications for almost every platform and a wide choice of protocols.
This VPN supports P2P, provides DNS and IPv6 leakage protection, has a kill switch, offers shared tunneling, and supports up to 10 devices at once for $10. 95 for 1 month.
Why such a selection?
Apart from the fact that price is a key criterion, there are several reasons to get a cheap VPN. You may not need a huge server farm for example, but not only that. You should know that many people simply do not want to spend 3 years on a service they don’t know much about. The region of the world in which you are located can also be important. Indeed, some VPNs are not accessible from all countries. If you’re considering a VPN because you’re going abroad, it may be wiser to go with a VPN for expats.
What other parameters should I consider?
While your location or the amount of available servers may not be of any real importance to you, there are some criteria that should not be overlooked.
- Take into account the media you use. There are VPNs for multiple devices, check that the number you are entitled to corresponds to the one you have.
- The level of encryption must always be very high (AES256 bits). This is a guarantee that your data will be encrypted and secure.
- Also check that your VPN does not record the browsing logs of its users (no logs)
- Your VPN must be a Kill Switch VPN. That is, it must have an emergency stop. In case of disconnection with the server, you will be immediately informed because the VPN will automatically cut your connection so that you are not uncovered without knowing it.
It is always worth remembering that antivirus software is not designed to secure your online data, it protects your hardware.