IPVanish has come out with an update to their windows terminal and the latest iteration v18.104.22.168 has addressed some of the issues faced by IPVanish users. With this update, IPVanish hopes to fix some known bugs and streamline the entire process of VPN connection for their users.
Here is a breakdown of the updates implemented on the Windows software:
- Improvements to the Auto-Connectivity Feature that allows more user flexibility.
- Shows IP Address when the VPN terminal disconnects.
- The IP Address thread will not be displayed as “unknown” in the network.
- The IP will remain hidden or blank until the user’s original IP address is detected.
- The bug that caused the timestamp of the VPN connection to be embedded into the OS after force quitting has been fixed.
All new users will be presented with the updated version, while existing users will be prompted to update their current version upon login.