iVPN recently revised its privacy guides not to compromise the users’ privacy and security, but to educate them on the tools and technologies that can help protect not only their personal data, but also their identity. With this new privacy guide, users can better understand why a VPN is needed in the first place, how it should work and an introductory course about TOR and I2P.
- An Introduction to Privacy and Anonymity
- Applying Risk Management to Privacy
- An Introduction to TOR vs I2P
- Why TOR with a VPN Service
- How to Create a VM Within a Hidden Truecrypt Partition
What do you think about iVPN’s privacy guide? Share your thoughts in the comments section below. Considering subscribing to iVPN? Check out our extensive iVPN review first.